What you can expect:
Teens: Want to be a reviewer? Great! I will have a few copies of new/upcoming books to give out to those interested. Otherwise I will be creating sign up forms and sending them out periodically with titles. You can also email into email@example.com and we can discuss 2020/2021/2022 reviews you would like to submit.
I cannot accept every persons reviews (at least to start) as I would be broke.
More on review policies, payments, and such will be going out asap.
Helpers: Want to help jump start YA for YA? First thank you!
Promote! The best way you can help this jumpstart is to help boost, promote, tell any teen reviewers (they do not have to have a big following or blogs). If you have 5$ to donate to help pay for the reviews or a new book you want to donate to a reviewer I will have a way to do that ASAP.
Authors: Do you want a review(s) of your newest book? (Please note this will be an unbiased review and I cannot do anything about the rating of the reviewer) Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read if you would like to be a reviewer.
**Please know we cannot just accept every review sent in. Reviews must be approved by me. If I accepted every review from every reviewer I would be completely broke.
Please be a teen (19 or younger) when you sign up. This is a good faith sign up.
Email or fill out the sign up form to get a book to review (please just don't submit reviews hoping to get paid)
Reviewers will receive either a free physical copy of the book or a 5-10$ compensation once review is submitted.
Reviewers will have up to 40 days to read and write the reviews.
Reviews must be at least 150 words.
Content Warnings/TW are appreciated in submissions ( we will try to point them out when sending sign ups if we know of them)
When accepting a book you are obligated to write the review. (this is so reviewers do not just accept free books with no thoughts as actual reviewing)
If for some reason you DNF the book please reach out through email so we can discuss next steps.
You are giving me approval to post your review(citing you) on this website, twitter, instagram.
*You are being compensated for time not for reviews. We are not paying for reviews(or for you to give us 5* on everything.) Honest reviews are being compensated for your time.
If you would like to help support this program check this area out:
Thank you so much for your interest in helping to support this program.
Here are some ways you can help:
- Donate new release books for bloggers to review. (they can be sent either direct to bloggers or to me for distribution)
-Some younger bloggers may not want to give out addresses to everyone so please know any books sent to me will be forwarded to bloggers. ( Bloggers will also know who the gifter is if you wish)
- An Amazon WL has books reviewers have requested. You can find it HERE.
- Donate funds to help pay for the reviews. I am doing this out of my own pocket and will come to rely on donations to help fund.
- PROMOTE. Boost reviews, the website, tell teen reviewers about the program.
- This is the biggest way to start as this is starting from the ground. Word of mouth (or social media is crucial)
- Offer time to help read reviews and catalogue so they can be uploaded easier to the website.
How to Donate:
If you would like to donate books please reach out to :
email@example.com or click the email button ->
If you would like to donate towards paying reviewers:
- Donate to the website directly and put a note - FOR REVIEWERS. (all money will be directed for reviews)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get you our paypal.
If you would like to donate directly to the blogger who is reviewing:
Let me know if you would like to Paypal teens directly (please know some may not be comfortable with this but if you want to do it directly I am all for it and will discuss with reviewers)